- An Interactive animated, funny and nicely told story of Vic the viking.
- Stunning graphs with numerous details that fascinate children.
- Fun math learning games for kids.
- Awesome direction and space games.
- Fun and varied games like Paint and Color, Jigsaw Puzzles, Memory, ...
- 3 difficulty levels.
- Different exercises in each round.
- Aimed at children from kindergarten and up to primary (for 3-8 years).
- Available in 6 languages: English, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
- For preschool and early education children (3 to 8 years of age).
- Supervised by early childhood education experts.
- No third-party advertising.
- Parental control.
ADVENTURE: "VIC AND THE WOLF"
The inhabitants of Flake, the small Viking village, wake up early. Yiva, the boss's wife, looks towards the horizon. Halvar's ship enters the port. And, as tradition dictates, they will hold a welcome party where they will eat and listen to the adventures of the Vikings...
- Read and have fun accompanying Vic in this new adventure "Vic and the wolf".
- Experience an amazing adventure with Vic and his friends.
- Discover the fun animations that are in each of the pages of this adventure.
EDUCATIONAL GAMES CONTENTS:
Counting and enumerating.
DIRECTION AND POSITION
Find the difference.
PAINT, CREATE, AND COLOR.
Drawing studio with colors, markers, brushes and paint cans.
Over 30 sheets to paint with all the characters.
A variety of Vic the Viking backgrounds to add to your creations.
Over 40 stickers with all the characters to choose from.
Make and decorate your own picture. and make a picture you can decorate.
Save your picture and share it with your friends.
35 different puzzles with all the Vic the viking characters.
Choose the number of pieces in your jigsaw puzzle between 4 and 35.
Convert your pictures into fun jigsaw puzzles.
Train your memory with this game.
Advance through the 4 levels.
Choose between 8, 12, 16, 20 cards.
Tale & Math Games & Direction and Space Games & Paint and Color & Jigsaws & memory games.
NOTICE: Downloading this app is free and gives access to a selection of each of the contents. It contains an in-app purchases option.
In Tap Tap Tales we care about your opinion. For this reason, we encourage you to rate this app and if you have any comments please send them to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.