Video Kiosk supports digital signage using either a full screen or a split screen layout. In the split screen layout, three areas can host standard Android App Widgets. While there are literally thousands of App Widgets available, there wasn’t one that would display time to the second, so we developed the Video Kiosk Date and Time Widget. The Video Kiosk Date and Time Widget is designed to fit the bottom corner widget area (Area D) when Video Kiosk is using split screen mode. You can display a background image or alternate between two images behind the date and time. Video Kiosk Date and Time Widget runs on Android 4.4 or later and is compatible with any Android Device.
- Displays the time to the second and the date
- Configurable font size and font color
- Displays a background image
- Option to alternate between images to prevent burn-in
- Free trial. The Date and Time Widget uses the default font size, font color, and a sample background image for demonstration. Once you purchase and activate a license, you can configure the widget with your preferences.
System Requirements: Android 4.4 or later
Compatibility: Any Android Device
ADDITIONAL ENTERPRISE SUPPORT
- If you prefer to maintain the Date and Time Widget source code yourself, a non-exclusive, not for resale, source code license is available.
- If you are interested in a customized version of this widget, please contact us directly.