In addition to robust scheduling and presence components, Visimeet's advanced audio, video, and data sharing tools provide an unparalleled multipoint video conferencing experience. Visimeet's unique method of centrally managing multiple streams enhances the user experience by allowing customization of meeting environments based on their current system and network capabilities. Visimeet works over any network including high latency satellite connections - meeting size and participation are only limited by available network bandwidth and client device capabilities.
IOCOM delivers Visimeet as a cloud based service, or as a private server in enterprise environments. The same Visimeet client works with both cloud and private deployments. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The cloud based service routes your traffic to the nearest global IOCOM datacenter to maintain meeting quality globally with low latency.
The IOCOM Visimeet cloud conferencing service requires a username and password. Users can load the Visimeet client software onto multiple operating systems and devices, but each user account can only be used on one device at a time.
Visimeet client software can connect with many different endpoints simultaneously, including other Visimeet sites running on room and desktop/notebook systems as well as telephone and ISDN/H.323/SIP endpoints. The meeting environment has easily customizable options for transmitting and receiving voice, video, and data as well as desktop layout options for optimizing the meeting experience. In-meeting options and tools facilitate rich collaboration environments including desktop sharing, file transfer, meeting record/playback, and several other tools.
* Mobile client provides instant access to your network of contacts
* Work from anywhere: use Visimeet from the office, at home or on the road
* Meet with other Visimeet users on Mac, Windows and Linux computers
* Meet with other Visimeet users on a variety of mobile platforms
* Telephone participants can be called from within the meeting, or can dial in to meetings
* Text chat with other meeting participants and geotagging of the mobile client location
* Instant messaging with your contacts anytime
* Receive PowerPoint presentations
* Receive screen captures and video of applications and desktops
* Share snapshot images into the meeting from the mobile camera
* Share URLs for collaborative web browsing
* Set your availability with the integrated presence engine and join instant meetings