VisTracks Hours of Service is designed to be sold by those companies which sell software and other products and services to fleets large and small. VisTracks Hours of Service is not sold directly to end customers, and is completely white-labelled. Its feature set and ease of use makes it the ideal product to both retain existing customers, or avoid significant development expense and time to market in developing such a product set.
A key differentiator for VisTracks Hours of Service is the ability to support numerous Android tablet brands. An owner-operator, for example, can purchase an inexpensive Android tablet or use his/her smartphone and be fully compliant using VisTracks Hours of Service. In addition, several ELD hardware brands are supported, including name brands such as CalAmp, Geometris, and Digi as well as other brands throughout a broad price range. Most other Hours of Service vendors require the customer to purchase custom hardware which is expensive and difficult to upgrade. VisTracks Hours of Service provides total flexibility for hardware selection and monetary investment.
Other differentiators include:
- Enhanced and Customized Inspections
- Unlike other providers, out portal’s log grid clearly shows violations
- Slip Seat and Team Driving
- Offline support – disconnected operation
- Automatic retry for loss of connectivity with the ELD
- Two-way integration of portal edits with the device including full edit logging
- Fully integrated portal backend for driver dashboard at home office, feature rich, fully synchronized with tablet and all HOS product options
- Ability to control tablet settings from the portal, such as disabling driver log edits on the tablet by the driver
- Ability to filter log edit reports on portal by consistent codes from a drop down menu—not available on other products which only support free-form entries of reasons for an edit which are difficult to sort by and track
- Easy to use, minimal training required, on-screen documentation to minimize errors and support costs
- Easy to use administration tools for account, vehicle and driver management
- Mobile Worker – mobile work orders and job assignments