We have a powerful low cost tool for tracking your people, vehicles or other assets in Real Time using your iPhone.
Your dispatchers can monitor a single vehicle or an entire fleet, viewing Real-Time GPS Tracking Data from Your PC, MAC, Tablet or Phone at low cost.
Supercharge incident response times with instant alert to nearest responders using graphic mapping info and best time routes.
Real-time GPS tracking and instant vehicle location means the dispatcher will see immediately who's closest to the incident in seconds.
· All responders are tracked by web browser when logged in on duty.
· Info, Maps and Satellite view mirrored on iPhones logged in.
· Dispatchers can see nearest responders to incident in real time.
· Incident information stays recorded on the web page.
· Notifications are off-air as they are received on iPhones.
· Complete incident info available in one notification instantly.
· Graphic map and satellite view included in notifications.
· “Best” choice route to incident location displayed in notification.
· Unit location feature shows all other units “on-duty” location.
· My location displays continuously updated current location.
· Alert sends instant “My location” and route system-wide for help.
1. MY LOCATION: Personnel can easily find their current location by pressing on the My Location icon.
2. INCIDENT LOCATION: Personnel receive the incidents as notifications on their iPhone or iPad. They then simply open the notification, press on the Incident shown in the Incident Notification and the Incident Code, Address, Comments from dispatch and the route to take to the incident are displayed.
3. UNIT LOCATION: Personnel can press on the Unit Location icon and are instantly aware of the real time location of other staff.
4. ALERT: The Alert feature provides peace of mind to Personnel who may need backup urgently. Personnel can simply press Alert and their current location is instantly transmitted to all other staff also using the App. Other Personnel receiving the Alert Notification can see the name of the staff member requiring help and the route required to get to their location.
5. MESSAGE: Dispatch can send time critical message from a web browser directly to users of the App.
6. INCIDENT REPORT: From the App, the ability to take photos and make notes of incidents in the field. Each incident report automatically records the Date, Time, Address and Longitude/latitude for immediate transmission, retention or further investigation.
Disclaimer: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
To contact us and see our other products please visit www.vitaltechusa.com