- The transcript will automatically scroll to and highlight the current phrase or sentence in the audio
Listening audio while reading synced transcript is one of the most effective ways to improve listening skills
At any time, you can tap any word or phrase in the transcript and choose play button, the audio will start play from that word or phrase.
We recommend 3 steps to improve your listening skills.
▪ step 1: listening the audio without transcript, take note keywords if necessary
▪ step 2: listening the audio while reading synced transcript, tap any word or phrase and select play to hear it again.
▪ step 3: repeat step 1 and step 2 until you can understand the audio without the transcript
▪ Change font, font size
▪ Day and Night reading mode
▪ Highlight texts
▪ Synced transcript
▪ If you want to suggest a new feature or report a bug, please send feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!