Now that Vodafone Pay is part of the Vodafone Wallet there's no need to rummage for cash or cards - or borrow money if you've forgotten your wallet. You can add all your credit and debit cards, plus your PayPal account, for fast, secure, contactless payments.
And there’s more, as you can even add your loyalty cards, meaning you can rack up the points as you shop, plus with Vodafone Tickets, we’ve added the ability to store Passbook tickets in your Vodafone Wallet, such as those all-important flight boarding passes.
Vodafone Wallet works with all smartphones that have Android 4.1 or above installed. If you have an eligible phone with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality, you may be able to swap your current SIM for a NFC SIM to enable Vodafone Pay. When connected to Vodafone Wallet, your NFC SIM secures all contactless payments that you make using your phone. You can order your free NFC SIM from within the app and check device eligibility at www.vodafone.co.uk/wallet.
Things to remember
* The app is exclusive to Vodafone customers
* Vodafone Wallet works with all non-rooted phones that have Android 4.1 (or later versions) installed
* For Vodafone Pay you'll also need an eligible device and NFC sim.
* Before downloading Vodafone Wallet, make sure your phone's latest manufacturer software is installed through your settings
* The app is free to use. (If you access the app outside of your home network, you may incur data charges.)
For more information visit http://www.vodafone.co.uk/wallet. For Vodafone Pay eligible devices, please refer to the Vodafone Pay section. You can also search for Wallet on the Vodafone eForum at http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/.
This app is for Vodafone UK users only. If you are a Vodafone customer in a different country please check your local Vodafone website for further information about the products available to you.