Continue the escape with the Game Room, a new escape room with more challenging puzzles!
Unlock the full game to access the next level, all future levels and features.
Unlock level select.
Unlock unlimited time mode.
You can still escape from Clive's Office completely free, with no ads.
Detective Clive Malone has disappeared while tracking down a dangerous killer and you have been hired to find him. Your first stop is Clive's office, but something doesn't feel right. Before you have time to act on your instinct it's too late, its a trap!
Put your detective skills to the test and find the way out, but hurry the "Carnival Killer" is watching. Deerstalker and pipe optional.
- Move around the room by walking in place or nodding your head.
- Interact with items by looking at them or using Google Cardboard v2 button.
- Or use a Bluetooth controller (tested with Freefly VR).
- Walk in place movement (reduces nausea).
- Supports most headsets.
- High framerate, reduces chance of nausea (tested on Galaxy S5)
- No jump scares (this is not a horror game, it is just a puzzle game)
- Interactive, immersive environment
- No Ads! Play the first level completely free.
- Purchase full game to unlock all levels, and all future levels and features for less than the price of a cup of tea!
WARNING - Be aware of your surroundings, clear a wide open space to prevent accidental collisions and injury (you don't have to move, but its easy to forget where you are). Many VR games can induce nausea, this game follows guidelines and best practice to minimise the chance of this, but if you feel nauseous, please take a break, you can always try again!
Stuck? Want to know if you are on the right track? There's a great walkthrough video here:
Notes from the Developer
This game was developed in my spare time, and while many of the assets (such as 3d models and images) I have created myself. I also have a number of people to thank, for assets they have made available for free online. A full list of free assets used in the making of this game can be found here:
If you enjoyed this game and would like to see more levels. please help and let me know by leaving feedback in the play store and sharing.
Thank you for playing!