Students with the interactive support they need to build confidence and raise standards in Maths through the use of a personalised diagnostic tool.
Parents with an ‘early warning system’ that continuously tracks pupil progress in order to avoid surprises on results day.
Teachers with the information they need to monitor student progress and target the support they offer.
Details of benefit for Parents and students are shown below.
• Access the site using any PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
• Answers are marked automatically and immediately with an option to view correct explanations for every question marked wrong
• Access to a record of student progress on all topics in colour coded format (BRAG colours), highlighting areas of weakness
• Access to a test history page where a student can view the results page exactly as it was on the day the test was taken. (It is like keeping the same exercise book continuously).
• See an overview of the results for all your children to monitor their progress
• See detailed results on individual students
• Results are colour-coded for easy identification of strengths and weaknesses