No contact is created on the device, so You do not need to save the number on your contact list in order to open the chat. Simply open the app, enter the number, click the button and the chat will open (if the number exists, otherwise Whtasapp will notify it).
Specially useful on situations like:
- An unkown number called you and you want to know if they have whatsapp?
- You need to send a message to someone but you don't want to save it as a contact?
- You want to start a chat with yourself?
Just open the app and enter the number (with prefix).
- Enter a phone number and open chat directly
- Save numbers to use later
- Country code detected automatically
- Option to change Country Code (select country list available)
(useful when added a number outside your country )
- Easy and clean interface
- **Chat with your self :p