Purchase tickets. Get directions. Make a plan. Have more fun.
Now updated for the 2016 Washington State Spring Fair, this app puts all the fun at your fingertips. Use it to enjoy the Spring Fair (April 14 - 17, 2016) and Washington State Fair (Sept. 2 - 25, 2016, closed Tuesdays), and for many other events happening year-round at the Washington State Fair Events Center.
• Purchase tickets – buy your admission, concert, and rodeo tickets anytime, anywhere.
Get to the Washington State Fair
• Driving directions and map with traffic view
• Find my car - Park your car, save your location then use the interactive map to find the location of your car and guide you back.
Plan Your Day
• My Planner - plan your day and create your own Fair itinerary. Easily save your favorite activities to your planner.
• Interactive map- navigate the Fair with ease; find parking lots, rides, food, stages, facilities, restrooms, ATM, Info Booth etc.,
• Daily calendar and schedule of activities
Stay up to Date
• New this year, receive notifications to your device about important Fair news, concert announcements and more!
• Link to the WSF Facebook and Twitter feeds
• Share favorite activities and plans with your friends
• Instagram – View the Washington State Fair Instagram photo-feed from your phone.
The Washington State Fair is one of the biggest fairs in the world, and the largest in the Pacific Northwest. The Fair, which started in 1900 now welcomes over one million guests to enjoy star-studded entertainment, the Washington State Fair Rodeo, rides for all ages, exhibits, food, flowers, art, crafts, and animals during the 21-day event in September.