Also recommended by Forbes, The New York Times, Marie Claire, The Guardian, Tech Cocktail, Business Insider, FastCompany, Entrepreneur and Lifehacker.
- Great app! This app may very well be the most useful app I've ever used!
- Best of the bunch - excellent. Just what I was looking for, easy to understand and use. Thank you.
- Awesome App - Flexible, easy to use. Greatly assists in creating habits.
Invest less than a minute daily to track, identify and change your habits with Way of Life's unique color system.
As you collect more and more information you will be able to easily spot positive and negative trends in your lifestyle:
• Am I exercising as much as I thought?
• Eating less and less fast food?
• Getting the fruits and vegetables I need?
• Sleeping well?
• Watching too many bad movies?
...or whatever is important to you. There are literally no restrictions on what Way of Life can monitor for you.
And, if you're the kind of person who needs to be reminded of things, you are going to love Way of Life's powerful reminders. You can setup a reminder for weekdays, weekends or specific days of the week, add a custom message and choose whether or not the reminder should sound an alarm. Way of Life will do everything in its power to keep you on the right track.
- Just the push I needed. The perfect little app to remind you of daily goals. Love it!
- Quick and easy - Need I say more?
- Top notch lifestyle app!
• Bar charts
• Note-taking capability
• Archive completed goals
• Multiple daily reminders
• Updating takes less than a minute a day
• Backup to Cloud Storage (*)
• Share to social media
• Unlimited items (*)
Connect with Way of Life:
*) some features require that you buy the Premium version.
Permissions requested by the app
There are a couple of features that require internet. These include downloading the list of how to videos as well as uploading your backup to Google Drive and Dropbox
Run at startup
We are scheduling the notifications to be sent to you in the future. If your device is restarted, these notifications will be lost, so on device startup we schedule the notifications again to be sure you receive the notifications at the time you request them.
Storage (modify or delete the contents of your USB storage) - this permission is needed to create and restore a backup of your data.