Now featuring gorgeous weather photography submitted by you!
Visit our website to submit yours: http://apps.weatherzone.com.au/
-- Key Features Include --
- Real-time observations from hundreds of automated weather stations across the country: Temperature, wind speed and direction, dew point, relative humidity, pressure and rain since 9 am
- 7 day forecasts of minimum, maximum temperature, icon, rain probability/likely amount and 9am/3pm wind.
- Hourly temperature, chance of rain and wind forecasts in our interactive viewer.
- Real-time weather warnings from the Bureau of Meteorology
- Weatherpulse daily video magazine
- Lightning Alerts for your suburb
- Local and National rain radar, Himawari-8 satellite and lightning maps
- National Video forecast from our meteorologists
- Warning and Forecast Push Notifications
- Gorgeous weather photography submitted by you!
- Exclusive Australian synoptic map
-- What are other features of Weatherzone? --
- Sunrise and Sunset times
- UV rating and watch times
- Pollen Forecast (for capital cities except Darwin)
- Fire Danger Rating (where available)
- Past 24hours observations
- Month to Date and Almanac
- Animated radar from 58 locations around Australia and State and National composite radars
- Animated satellite of Australia
- Multiple Widgets - 4x2, 4x1, 2x1 and resizable
-- Snow & Ski --
- Australia's only 14 day snow forecast
- Snow Reports
- Snow Cams
- Lift Status
-- Subscriptions --
Choose from two subscription options:
* Add Free - AUD$1.99 / Year auto-renewing subscription
* Pro - AUD$5.99 / Month auto-renewing subscription
Subscriptions are auto-renewable which means that once purchased it will be auto-renewed every year / month until you cancel it 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
-- Brisbane City Council Early Warning Alert --
Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. The alerts are location-based, so you only receive warnings if you may be impacted.*
-- Who are Weatherzone? --
Weatherzone is Australia's largest commercial meteorological organisation and uses Bureau of Meteorology and unique internally developed computer modelling to produce the most accurate forecasts available in Australia.
-- How is the lightning data sourced? --
Lightning strikes are detected by the Weatherzone Total Lightning Network (http://business.weatherzone.com.au/products/total-lightning/). This is the most advanced lightning detection network in Australia. Lightning data displayed for consumers is delayed by up to 10minutes. For real-time access and alerting please see our business products: http://business.weatherzone.com.au/
-- Where does our data come from? --
Our data is sourced from a variety of sources including our own lightning detection network, in house forecast models and the Bureau of Meteorology. More details can be found here: http://business.weatherzone.com.au/science-and-technology/information-sources/
Australian, Weather, Aussie weather, Sydney Weather, Melbourne Weather, Brisbane Weather.
If you have a suggestion for new features or content or find a bug, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: This app features Nielsen's proprietary measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research or audience ratings services. Please see www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.