Features of the app:
- Search in the catalogue of your library
- Watchlist for books
- Search for ISBN with barcode scanner
And in some libraries:
- View of lent media (also with multiple accounts)
- Prolonging of lent books and cancellation of reservations
- Reservation of books
- Notification when books need to be returned (no warranty)
- View of information about the library (e.g. opening hours)
The list of libraries doesn't fit into the app description anymore. Please refer to the list at https://opacapp.net/en/libraries/.
Large city libraries: Berlin, Munich, Vienna, Hamburg, Cologne, Frankfurt, Mannheim, Basel, Heidelberg, Wiesbaden, Mainz, Leipzig, Dresden, Chemnitz, Salzburg ... (List incomplete!)
Large university libraries: LMU Munich, Bochum, TU Dortmund, ULB Münster, Hamburg, ... (List incomplete!)
For error reports please contact us at email@example.com or use the "Send Report" feature of Android and the app itself, when it crashes.
We are always open for feedback, too!
This app is free software! It is licensed under the MIT license and the source code is available at https://github.com/raphaelm/opacclient
Libraries interested in an adapted Version with own logo and design, own distribution and possibly special features can contact me directly under firstname.lastname@example.org.