Since 2007, Weird Medicine has been "the first and still only uncensored medical show in broadcast radio history" on the Opie and Anthony Channel on SiriusXM. Now, the same crew that continues to shock, horrify, entertain and inform the satellite airwaves is producing a weekly podcast! This is a medical show for people who would never listen to a medical show on the internet (or anywhere else). If you have a question you'd like answered on the show, call the voicemail line at 347 766 4323 (347 POO HEAD) any time. Remember, Weird Medicine: The Podcast is an entertainment show and Doctor Steve is not your doctor. Always double check anything you hear on this show with your regular medical provider(s). *Warning: Weird Medicine contains extreme language and may not be suitable for younger listeners (actually, it's pretty unsuitable for just about everyone, so listen at your own risk)*
With this app you are always connected to the latest episodes and the show. Quickly star episodes and save them to a list so you can easily enjoy them over and over! This app has a Car mode too! Rotate your phone to display larger playback controls. It is the best and most convenient way to access Weird Medicine.
If you're a fan of the show you won't want to be without it!
This app contains the following features:
* Car mode,rotate your phone to display larger playback controls
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes- and an archived back catalog
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show like call, email, web, Facebook, and Twitter
* Playback controls like continuous play, Speed 1x, Repeat Off, and Sleep Timer
Thank you for purchasing this app and supporting the show!