Welding Dictionary is the first Dictionary/Translator app for welding. It was developed by the European Federation for Welding, Joining and Cutting.
The Welding Dictionary App contains nearly 350 welding terms, with the addition of the 200 terms from the WELDIMP project . Each term has a brief definition and/or description supported by pictures or movie sequences. The translation of a welding term and its definition and/or description is available in several languages.
* More than 350 terms related to welding, including 200 terms from the WELDIMP project
* Terms available in 12 languages - English, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Slovak, Czech, Romanian, Italian and Turkish
* Terms divided into 6 different modules - Processes, Equipment, Consumables, Techniques, Materials and Other
* Offline access - no Internet connection needed for the written content
* A new "Word of the day" everytime the app is opened
* Shake your iPhone to generate a new "Word of the day"
* More than 200 photos and videos related to welding
* Constant updates of the terms, videos, photos and languages
* History function - it keeps track of the last terms the user has searched
New welding terms, languages, videos and photos will be added regularly.
Welding Dictionary is a unique tool for everyone interested in welding, from the curious learner to the welding professional.