I can eat you provides a guide to the manufacturers and products should look for when making the purchase and a scanner bar code, with which you can check whether a product is suitable or not for your consumption at the exact moment which you are making the purchase.
We have products, no milk, no lactose, no eggs, soy, no peanuts, no nuts, no fish, no shellfish, no shellfish, no celery, no sesame, no mustard, no sulfites, latex-free, gluten free fructose without lupins, and other products suitable for vegans and diabetics.
* At the moment we have no information about Histamine Allergen, LTP protein, fruits and vegetables. We hope to provide this information as soon as possible and help more people.
This application also has the advantage of providing additional information on the outlets of food, so you'll be informed at all times of the establishments where you can find products adapted to your profile.
Find products in the search of food I can eat is very simple:
1. Define your allergic / intolerant food profile.
2. Once you have created your allergic / intolerant profile, look for products through different search modes that offers What Can I Eat: by brand, by category and textual.
3. Scan the barcode of the products and receive Allergen information at the exact time when you're making the purchase.
4. Complete our food using the "add products" option you will find in the main menu.
5. Rate and comment on products that are of interest.
6. Get additional information about the outlets where you will find the selected products.
7. Enjoy the informative content and promotions available on the web, also in the application: recipe finder, discount coupons, sweepstakes, information about allergies and intolerances ...
Do you have opinions and suggestions?
In that I can eat to improve every day and therefore any comment about our APP is always taken into account. We work to achieve your satisfaction.