Tap on the wrong objects to watch them leave. When there are no wrong objects any more, the images spring to life!
The app helps young kids to learn the seasons and the usual positions of every-day objects (as the Sun, Moon) better and is great for a kid's attention and logic improvement.
- Simple interface and bright pictures;
- Wrong shapes leave the picture in many funny ways;
- Odd items on the pictures change every time you play;
- Animated reward when the puzzle is solved!
3 levels of difficulty:
- 1 star: 1 obvious odd, easy to spot;
- 3 stars: 3 smaller odd items;
- 7 stars: 7 odds, sometimes they are tiny or hidden, so it's really difficult to find them!
If your kid likes this app you also may be interested in our 123 Count With Me! educational animated series aimed at teaching kids to count in English, French, Italian, German or Russian while completing shape puzzles.
We have a large collection of animated shape puzzles for kids of different ages, from tiny toddlers to pre-teens, aimed at fine motor skills development. Our series of Animated Shapes Puzzles is great for a kid's creativity and imagination.
We used our ABC Magnetic Board which contains letters, numbers, shapes and numerous toys to create all those apps!