YouTube Analytics Widget is a YouTube Analytics Informer which provides charts with metrics, trends and statistics in timeline view from YouTube Analytics service accessing your YouTube Channel Statistics.
It has categories and metrics from YouTube Analytics which you can track. For example you can setup the following items:
- YouTube Channel Subscribers Boost Widget (YouTube Channel Subscribers Increase Widget);
- YouTube Channel Subscribers Lost Widget (YouTube Channel Subscribers Decrease Widget);
- YouTube Channel Revenue Widget (YouTube Channel Earnings Widget);
- YouTube Channel Views Widget (YouTube Video Views Widget);
- YouTube Channel Likes Widget (YouTube Video Likes Widget);
- YouTube Channel Dislikes Widget (YouTube Video Dislikes Widget);
- YouTube Comments Widget (YouTube Video Comments Widget);
- YouTube Shares Widget (YouTube Video Shares Widget);
- YouTube View Duration Widget (YouTube Video View Duration Widget);
- YouTube Metrics Counter Widget (YouTube Counter Widget).
See your YouTube Channel Statistics and analytics at the moment.
YouTube Statistics Widget has configuring time detailing to represent your YouTube Analytics data in Day and Month dimentions.
YouTube Channel Analytics Widget has configuring dynamic time period for YouTube Analytics report. For example: Today, Yesterday, 7 Days Ago, 30 Days Ago, N Days Ago or static period as fixed dates.
YouTube Channel Statistics Widget provides configuring comparison mode. You can compare statistics of the current period with the previous one. For example, compare the revenue of the current month with the previous or with the same one a year ago.
YouTube Full Analytics Widget's flexible configuration on the colour scheme for the user interface makes it possible to fit it into any Android main screen design.
When the device is offline all items of YouTube Full Statistics Widget display the last loaded information with time tag.
All supported metrics:
- Gained YouTube Subscribers Number (subscribersGained);
- Lost YouTube Subscribers Number (subscribersLost);
- YouTube Views Number of Channel Videos (views);
- Average YouTube View Duration (averageViewDuration);
- YouTube Comments Number (comments);
- YouTube Likes Number (likes);
- YouTube Dislikes Number (dislikes);
- Estimated Minutes Watched of YouTube Channel Videos (estimatedMinutesWatched);
- Estimated Revenue of YouTube Channel (estimatedRevenue);
- YouTube Shares Number of Videos (shares);
- YouTube Annotation Click Through Rate Number (annotationClickThroughRate);
- YouTube Annotation Close Rate Number (annotationCloseRate).
In the future the team of Gauss Analytics Widget plans to extend this list as well as provide analytics and statistics on playlists and certain videos.