With WiFi analyzer App We can Scan all accessible remote systems in range and shows you data about them, for example,
- Network SSID
- MAC address of access point
- Network Frequency(2.5Ghz/5GHz)
- Estimated remove from WiFi Network Source
- WiFi Network security
- Vendor name of WiFi Device
- Graph of Signal Strength Vs. Time
- Graph of Signal Strength Vs. Channel Graph
- Shows Best channels of Connected WiFi
- Channel Rating And Much More.
- Identify close-by Access Points
- Graph channels flag quality
- Graph Access Point flag quality after some time
- Analyze WiFi systems to rate channels
- HT/VHT Detection - 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
- Access Point see finish or reduced
- Estimated Distance to the Access Points
- Export get to focuses subtle elements
- Dark or Light topic accessible
- Pause/Resume checking
- Swipe left/comfortable base of the screen to explore to the following/past screen
- Available channels: WiFi band, Signal quality, Security and SSID
- Tap the title bar to switch in the vicinity of 2.4 and 5 GHz WiFi band.
- Swipe to physically invigorate screen content.
- SSID with (***) implies it is covered up.
- *** Shows Hidden WiFi Networks
- Outline Lock Symbol - WPA2/WPA Security Protocols
- Solid Lock Symbol - WEP/WPS Security Protocols
- Open Lock Symbol - Security Disabled(no secret word)
- Smiley Face Symbol - Saved Networks(Connected Networks)
Clients' protection and security is a colossal concern nowadays and WiFi Analyzer is intended to use as couple of authorizations as could reasonably be expected. It requests sufficiently only to play out the examination. Application Requires just WiFi Access Permission and you can make certain it doesn't send any individual/gadget data to some other source and it doesn't get any data from different sources.
Thanks, Enjoy and Share with Friends.