Optimize your WiFi network using wifi map black (open-source)
Optimize your WiFi network using wifi map black (open-source) by examining surrounding WiFi networks, measuring their signal strength as well as identifying crowded channels.
Note for Android OS 6 Users:
Some users running Android OS 6 (Marshmallow) have reported that the location service must be enabled for the application to see WiFi networks. Marshmallow users may need to turn on the location service, even though wifi map black does not explicitly require it. This appears to be attributed to Android OS 6 that requires location service in order to see WiFi networks.
- Identify nearby Access Points
- Graph channels signal strength
- Graph Access Point signal strength over time
- Analyze WiFi networks to rate channels
- HT/VHT Detection - 40/80/160MHz (Requires Android OS 6+)
- Access Point view complete or compact
- Export access points details
- Dark or Light theme available
- Pause/Resume scanning
WiFi map black is free, has no-ads and does not collect any personal information.
WiFi map black is not a WiFi password cracking or phishing tool.