Supports iOS 9, iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus
#Featured in the App Store's "What's Hot" list
# Featured in the App Store's "New & Noteworthy" list
Easiest way to connect password protected networks
Supports iOS 8, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPad 2, iPad mini
1) Enter the passphrase to generate the 64-bit and 128-bit keys
2) Copy the key and enter it into the WiFi setup of your Settings app. Here you go...
This offline WEP key generator will give you the 26 HEX digits you need to connect to a wireless network that is WEP encoded . If you have is the passphrase and your network connection client doesn't handle PassPhrases, this is the application is what you needed.
- Enter the passphrase to generate the 64-bit and 128-bit keys
- Copy passwords directly to the clipboard for use in the Settings app for connecting your iOS device to a WEP network.
You can also use this to connect Microsoft Windows or Apple OS X clients to a WEP network.
- Generates WEP keys used by most wireless routers.
- for use with many popular routers, including Netgear, Linksys, D-Link, Apple, DD-WRT, Tomato, and many more and is compatible with alternate firmware like 'Tomato' and many more..
- If your product vendor requests 40-bit keys, use the 64-bit key
- If your product vendor requests 104-bit keys, use the 128-bit key
- Apple users can enter HEX keys into their AirPort setup by prefixing the generated string with a"$" symbol
(i.e. if the generated HEX code is 4e5e454532 then you would enter $4e5e454532 into your configuration)
Its an offline WEP key generator
Universal application, buy once and use on iPhone/iPod and iPad
This program is NOT for use as a hacking tool.
Keep in mind that some device require you to prefix the WEP key with a 0x or a $ symbol.
zdarma Změřit rychlost stahování
Změřte si jakou rychlostí můžete stahovat soubory do svého počítače nebo nahrávat soubory na internet