The following main data is shown:
● Workout duration, path and average speeds of all the workout and for the Alpha-turns (250 m. and 500 m.) including the clockwise and anticlockwise Alpha-turns;
● Best speed segments for the mentioned speeds. The set of segments includes best moments, best 2 points, best 2/10 seconds/1 hour, best 100/250/500 meters and nm, alpha speed for 250/500 meters and 5 best runs per each segment;
● 5 Best runs per each segment described above.
The opened report is a simple HTML file and can be opened with any browser. You can simply share it and its screenshots using any applicable installed app (Google Drive, Email, Facebook and etc.).
The recorded session can be also uploaded into GPS-Speedsurfing.com site.
You don't need an extra software to analyze the graphical data of the workout in common case. The report itself can build:
● GPS track on the map/without map. The location points, best segments and key points are considered as the separated layers. Each layer can be shown/hidden;
● Polar chart contains the max speed distribution for the courses;
● Speed chart reflects the speed values for each moment of the session.
The details of any GPS point are shown on click/tap. A GPS track (without map) and a speed chart have the unlimited zoom.
The example of such a report is available at http://windrace.info/report.en.html.
You can add (or change) in report the extra info about the session, such as weather conditions (wind, waves), equipment and personal notes. This data becomes a part of the report and also visible in the list of reports.
The GPS filters are in the app settings. Those filters are intended to exclude the locations with the bad quality from the collected stats. The speed notifications are not produced for such the bad points. Those locations are shown as red circles on the GPS track (out of trace) in the report. The filters are already configured by default and should work for most of the devices. You can tune those filters for your particular device if needed. The filters configuration is reflected in the report too.
WR can also record a GPS track using the following formats: NMEA; GPX 1.0/1.1; KLM; SBP (SiRF); SPN.
The fifth click on SOS button (during 10 seconds) sends an SMS to a predefined set of the recipients (selected from your contacts). Such an SMS includes info about your location with the predefined (in the settings) text.
The extra voice, beep and vibration signals are produced when the SMS is received on the recipient’s device with the WindRace or WindRace pro. The extra notification is created in the Android' notifications list. The sender's location is opened on the map when you tap on the Android's notification.
The more detailed description is at http://windrace.info/index.en.html
WindRace app contains ads from Google (should not be annoying). The version without ads is also available in PlayMarket (GooglePlay) at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.windrace.pro . The set of required permissions is dictated by the declared functions of the app (described above). The app does not use the given permissions for any other purposes.
Feel free to contact about the app (feedbacks are welcome) and good luck on the water!