Wise Commute was designed to create a better user experience with less clicks and the ability to get arrivals quickly (with a fun UI). As a local Portland resident, I've had to rely on different apps to get Trimet arrival information, but it hasn't been the best experience. So I took what I thought could be improved on and created my own Trimet commuting app.
- Train arrival information
- Bus arrival information
- Improved UI (fun UI)
- Less clicks to see arrivals at your stop
- Ability to set an alarm on the arrival page (check arrival, set alarm, walk away..)
- Ability to set favorite stops (bus + trains) (v3)
- Ability to search using stopID (v3)
- A map, for finding stops near you with pin points on each stop (bus + trains) (v4)
If you would like to give any feedback or report bugs, please reach out at email@example.com. Go Timbers!