These frameworks are at present, the LPP London Procurement Partnership, the CCS Crown Commercial Services, the PPSA Peninsula Purchasing and Supply Alliance and the HTE HealthTrust Europe. Being on these frameworks has allowed WNA Healthcare to supply staff from all disciplines such as Nurses, Doctors, Allied Health Professionals, Health Science Service and Non-clinical staff. Click on the Disciplines tab for a more detailed breakdown of the roles we supply to in each discipline.
WNA Healthcare's sister company, HMR Medical & Nursing, is based within the same offices. They specialise in healthcare professionals working within Mental Health and Learning Disabilities sectors. Like WNA, HMR is growing from a local supplier to a national supplier of healthcare professionals. With both companies in the same office, we can offer any client the perfect Healthcare staffing solution.
WNA Healthcare can now offer Healthcare positions nationwide. These range from temporary, long-term or ad-hoc depending on client requirements. Our original pool of members were concentrated in the South West of England, but this is now expanding quickly across the UK.
Unlike most agencies, WNA offers the complete solution. Below lists what we can offer:
• A dedicated HR & Compliance team who will process DBS applications and assist with helping you join the DBS Update Service.
• In-house training room with courses aligned to Skills for Health with a pool of highly trained and qualified trainers.
• In-house Occupational Health Service to ensure our healthcare professionals are fully vaccinated for hospital work.
• Dedicated departments from Applications, HR & Compliance to Bookings, Business Development and Payroll.
Our dedicated and skilled office team work tirelessly in the background to ensure the company functions 24/7, 365 days a year. Amongst the Management structure, we have Directors who are NMC Nurse qualified, AAT Accounting qualified to the HR Manager - Assoc CIPD qualified as well as Degrees /HNDs and NVQs/Diplomas for the remaining members of the office team. With such a talented team in the background, this is the perfect base for our healthcare professionals to then showcase their skills on the frontline!
To ensure our Clients receive the best service, we have a strict recruitment programme that follows closely the NHS Check Standards. Below lists some of the key points that every New Applicant must demonstrate before being allowed to work:
• UK Right to Work
• ID both photo and address
• NI Insurance
• English Competency
• UK Healthcare Experience
• Valid DBS Check
• At least 2 satisfactory clinical references
• Fitness to Work certificate and Immunisation evidence
• Skills for Health UKCSTF Mandatory Practical and Online Training
• Proof of Registration e.g. NMC, GMC
Once healthcare members are working, they are closely monitored for performance with annual appraisals, feedback forms and Client visits to ensure the Client is receiving the quality of staffing that comes with WNA Healthcare's reputation. If any New Applicants fail to meet the full criteria, we have a tailored solution to help them achieve this.
Here at WNA Healthcare, we believe that the high-quality and professional staff we send out to client establishments each day deserve to be paid competitively. We acknowledge the fact that our staff in the frontline are in the spotlight each time they work, and it is down to them to deliver and carry our reputation across.