Wobble is a social network for local issues, issues that matter at a local level. Be aware of your locality, report local issues in your locality, discuss with residents, find a solution and take action.
Eg. if the issue is really bad road in your locality and streets are full of potholes, you can report potholes by taking a photo from Wobble app.
How to report a pothole or a dangerous speed breaker?
1. Open the Wobble app
2. Take picture of pothole from the app by pressing a center button
3. Congratulate yourself, already. It's done.
You can ask your friends to like the issues, discuss issues using comments through your facebook login. No need to create an additional account.
Photos and Issues that you report are published on www.wobbleapp.in.
Features released so far:
* view potholes nearby your locality
* fixed high battery usage and app freezing issue
* improved visual of your history of reported
* offline support - mark potholes on the go, sync will happen as per connectivity
* improved pothole detection algorithm, potholes to get added whenever you drive over one
* reporting and viewing potholes are now faster with in-app compression
* view potholes in full screen with double tap on thumbnails on Google map
* seamless pothole reporting and viewing experience.
* detect potholes through jerks in phone
* history, leaderboard, about screen to have faster access
* explore other potholes with their photos and distance from your current location
* 2x faster experience
* share your feedback opinion from the app itself.
* share the app with your friends through any medium of your choice
* always be updated. Get notified whenever the latest releases are out.
* bug fixes - app loads at current location
* report a pothole with just one touch
* view potholes reported by others on Google map
* review your history of incidents reported
* leaderboard to let you know see your rising ranks compared to others
* no sign-up/ sign in required
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org