1. Make sure you are using WordPress 4.7 to make things work out of the box, or install WordPress Rest API
https://wordpress.org/plugins/rest-api/ on older WordPress version), Woocommerce plugin installed and products ready.
2. You can change App website settings in Settings menu > Website.
3. Correctly generated your Woocommerce site consumer_key and consumer_secret with read and write permission
4. Download and install Simple Woocommerce Rest client plugin on your website.
5. Make sure you are filling correct data on Website settings, with correct url with backslash and matching consumer key and secret.
1. Due to limitation of Woocommerce Rest API, Discount calculation currently did not work, total prices would not be discounted properly.
2. Price range filter work with Woocommerce 3.0 with WP Rest api v2.
3. Detailed Shipping calculation only available for Indonesia (id).
4. Sort by price did not work properly on the latest Woocommerce 3.0