Types of level:
• Rescue: Dr. X has caged some of the letters and you are the one who can save them. Make a word and one cage will break, continue this until all of the letters are free!
• Time Attack : "Oh no! time, again!" clock is ticking, you need to reach the goal before clock goes off... else, GAME OVER!
• Classic: Wordpedia classic, No worry of ticking clock or caged alphabets.
• Easy to learn User-Interface, No need to teach your kid "How to use it".
• Learning new words made fun
• Even have a internal dictionary for extended detail of a word
• Level based, so kids will not get bored
Thanks for being part of the adventures Wordopedia journey ☺