- Find by continent: In continental classification, we divide the countries around the world into 11 continents to find countries. The advantage of this classification is that you can find one country and its neighbors at once.
- Use search bar: If you know the correct country name, it will be the easiest way is to find.
- Find in the list: all countries around the world are listed with their flags.
- World Map: When you turn on the world map and click the flag you want to find, you will see a shortcut button to go to the country page.
- Save as Favorite: Each country page has a star button at the top that you can add to your favorites. This button allows you to save your country shortcut to your favorites.
○ Include world information and news in one app
This will let you see what's happening in the world now.
○ Used data from US CIA World Factbook
The world's most reliable source of information US CIA World Factbook.
○ Used Google Map instead of original map images
You can get more information about each country's location by Google map instead of the original map with less information from CIA World Factbook.
○ Dependencies and Areas of Special Sovereignty
- Australia: six entities
- China: two entities
- Denmark: two entities
- France: eight entities
- Netherlands: three entities
- New Zealand: three entities
- Norway: three entities
- United Kingdom: seventeen entities
- United States: fourteen entities