It’s 17th Century Wales and lying in wait along the treacherous coastline of the Glamorgan Heritage Coast are wreckers like Mat of the Iron Hand using dastardly tactics to lure unsuspecting sailors to their deaths!
In this bird’s eye view survival game, sail your ship along the Glamorgan Heritage Coast dodging barrels of dynamite, rocks and sandbanks and collecting loot to gain points and more time along the way.
The longer you survive, the more points you’ll earn, but the harder the game will get.
Restore lost lives by heading towards the lights of the coves to collect treasure chests but, beware, not all lights that glitter lead to gold… the wreckers may be just around the corner!
• Play your way along the 17th century heritage coast, collecting as much enticing loot as possible.
• Collect the loot to build up your multiplier, score and time.
• Avoid the evil wrecker Matt of the Iron Hand’s devious tactics to sink your ship.
• Collect the treasure chests for extra points & to repair your ship after damage!
• If you get hit 3 times, you’re out! So make sure you get those treasure chests!
• Survive as long as you can!