Requires a computer running X Plane, version 10.40 or newer. No plugin required.
Compatible with X Plane 11.
Free up screen real estate and let you Android be your Primary Flight Display.
- Simple to use, just start it and it automatically connects. No plugin required.
- Displays altitude, attitude, IAS, TAS, GS, heading, track, wind, altimeter setting, and flight director.
- Set the heading, speed, and altitude bugs by tapping or dragging.
- Switch between magnetic and true heading/track.
- 3 different wind displays, switch between them with the touch of a finger.
- Display NAV and COM frequencies.
- Toggle and switch between NAV and COM frequencies.
- Adjust NAV and COM frequencies.
- Adjust altimeter settings.
- Use hPa or inHg for altimeter units.
Not all devices support the necessary network functions. To check if your device is compatible, use this app:
This app is not affiliated with nor endorsed by the creators of X-Plane in any way.