- Stream directly from SMB (windows shares), UPnP (DNLA), SoundCloud, Spotify, Subsonic, FanBurst, 8Tracks, DropBox and Internet radio
- Viper Audio equalizer supported (where available)
- Unlimited number of equalizer presets, each preset can be calibrated via automatic room correction or audiogram-style calibration for headphones
- Different sound profiles for dock/car/headphones
- Replaygain support
- MP3, OGG, MPC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, M4A, MP4.x., Vorbis, APE, Opus, ALAC and other codecs supported.
- Full id3v2, VORBISCOMMENT, APETAG and other tahs supported
- Were you missing AlbumArtist tag? Well - not anymore. Group your media by artist, album, album artist, year or genre.
- Browse your collection faster than ever - see it on a 2D matrix with customizable axii
- Search for tracks, artists and albums in all suported music services
- Old style, but advanced file browser for local and remote files (including music services)
- Browse your tracks by rating, date of listening, date of adding to library, or playcount
- Synchronize your music tags to MusicBrainz either automatically or by scanning barcode from your original CD (in your face, MediaMonkey)
- Automatic album art downloading
- Browse and create playlists from files on your SMB, CIFS or UPnP nodes or supported music services
- Click a file in ES Explorer, Total Commander, Solid Browser or Whatever File Browser and voila: you've created a playlist from current directory contents!
- XenoAmp Playlists are kept in m3u8 with absolute paths
- manage .nomedia files inside xenoamp browser
- Managing playlists is no more a pain, you can EASILY (and I mean in a snap) create, delete and rename playlists, switch between them, append them with tracks based on any tag.
- Browse, bookmark and search tracks in each of supported services
- Scrobble to last.fm and libre.fm (scrobbling via wonderful "A simple last.fm scrobbler" - get it on the Market)
- Browse into M3U, M3U8 and PLS, CUE
- Player reacts to audio jack, incoming calls, respects Android audio focus and media button interfaces.
- Displays lyric via Lyrics Wiki.
- Minimalistic home screen widgets, currently 1x1, 4x1 and 4x2
- Respects .nomedia
- Sleep timer
- Voice commands
- Remote control via web interface
- Probably a lot more bits and pieces I forgot - all this in one bundle!
Jelly Bean is a trademark of Google Inc.
Gingerbread is a trademark of Google Inc., althouh your local pastry might have a different opinion.
DLNA is a trademark of the Digital Living Network Alliance.
8Tracks is a trademark of 8tracks.
HTC Tocuh Pro2 is a trademark of HTC Corporation.