It supports all of today’s most preferred forms of communication (like phone, email and chat) so that every person in your organization can work the best way they know how.
- Organize projects and teams into specific spaces—one for planning lunches, one for fantasy football, and maybe one for actual work
- Chat in real-time with voice and video or via instant messaging
- Create, assign, and update Tasks, so you can make sure your team is synced up on what needs to be done
- Share, preview, and search for documents
- Accessible from your mobile device or from a web browser...basically, wherever you are
We think it’s pretty ironic that some team collaboration tools actually create more distraction, so we made sure that Spaces supports teams without being a nuisance.
Spaces was made by a bunch of people who are passionate about finding better ways to get work done. We also like free stuff, which is why we made Spaces completely free to use. You can upgrade to a paid version, but it’s not necessary to realize the benefit of our brand of team collaboration.
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/zang_io
Or on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/zang_io/
Houston, We Have Feedback
We’re constantly working away in the Zang space station to make sure Spaces is the best it can be, so If you decide to use Spaces (which you should!) please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to give us your feedback—good or bad. And if you encounter any mission critical problems, we’d especially like to hear from you so that we can resolve them as soon as possible.