► Selected by Educational App Store – the UK's Home of Educational Apps
► Certified by Teachers With Apps
*Here's what experts say*
"This is a fun practice tool for kids who have already learned the relevant skills through their schoolwork."
► Common Sense Media
"Integrates learning math with mini-games to keep things light-hearted and fun while still encouraging learning."
Zapzapmath brings kids in Kindergarten to Grade 6 on a math adventure! Enter a universe of over 150 games that cover over 180 math subtopics. Players travel to different planets and complete a variety of challenges which lead them to master math concepts, all while having fun at the same time! Enjoy learning math on this standards-aligned, game-based learning platform!
As a parent or teacher, you get access to an analytical reporting system that enables you to keep track of your kids’ learning progress as they play. Download Zapzapmath today for free!
• Fast-paced, fun and interactive math games with high replay value
• Hundreds of games for your child to practice new math topics
• Each math topic is divided into 4 Skill Areas: Training, Accuracy, Speed and Mission
• Players progress through the games with increasing levels of difficulty, training their critical thinking, logic and problem-solving skills in the process.
• Screen time is well spent as kids can play on their own, anytime, anywhere, as a supplement to math lessons, homework, or tutoring sessions.
• Self-paced, adaptive learning helps to increase kids' confidence and academic interest.
• Teachers and parents can track their kids' individual performance via a reporting system called the Web Dashboard, and identify areas where kids may need extra guidance.
Curriculum: Common Core State Standards
Range: Kindergarten to 6th grade
Zapzapmath is aligned to the Common Core State Standards and covers a comprehensive range of math topics delivered in a structured, module-oriented manner, including:
Apart from math skills, Zapzapmath games also encourage higher-order thinking skills based on Bloom’s Taxonomy.
Keep in touch with us on social media and be the first to know when updates are released!
VISIT US: www.zapzapmath.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/ZapzapmathApp
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/ZapzapmathApp
READ ABOUT US: blog.zapzapmath.com