You will need to be a current Zerto customer with a MyZerto portal login to proceed, if you do not have a MyZerto account, please go to www.myzerto.com.
Here’s what you will experience on your mobile device with the new Zerto Mobile App:
1. Receive alerts on your mobile with indications of alert severity, detailed alert descriptions, site name, entity and time stamp for immediate identification of any replication issue in your data center.
2. View Virtual Protection Groups (VPG) to check Disaster Recovery and Application Migration health. Here is the data you will be able to see presented per VPG:
• VPG name and number of Virtual Machines per VPG
• Recovery Point Objective (RPO)
• Health status of sites (both production / source and DR / target)
• All running tasks and their status
3. Task view, to see status of the latest actions taken inside the datacenter, including failover, failback and test failovers performed recently.