ZuluTrade supports over 70 International Brokers world-wide including AAAFX, FXCM, FOREX.COM, AVATRADE, FXDD, SWISSQUOTE BANK, ACTIVTRADES, and more.
ZuluTrade Application features include:
• Over 100.000 strategies and systems to follow and copy automatically, without having to monitor the Market 24/7
• Detailed Traders’ Performance based on proprietary ZuluRank evaluation algorithm
• ZuluGuard: an account capital protection shield that recognizes and performs predetermined actions against potentially harmful shifts of trading behavior
• Traders’ Auto-rotation: replaces under-performing Traders with new ones that have the same or better ranking
• Portfolio Simulator: enables users to view their selected traders’ past performance customized to their own trading strategy
• Risk Meter Bar: automatically allocates lots per Trader based on your account balance (in Auto Mode)
• Margin Call-o-Meter: calculates the risk of over-exposing your account and approaching a Margin Call (in Custom mode)
• Reverse function: can turn negative trades into positive ones
• ZuluTrade Dashboard: enables multiple account management and monitoring from a single point
• Lot size customization for each Trader according to your needs (in Custom mode)
• Locking of trades or Traders that you want to manage manually
• Live Rate Charts with technical indicators
• Economic Calendar of Important Upcoming Financial Events
• Manual Trading and Management of Traders’ Stops/Limits
• Trade History with detailed Data Table and Historical Charts
• 24/7 Multilingual Support in 15 languages with built-in online chat
Test-drive ZuluTrade by opening a FREE demo account with all features available – it only takes a few seconds!
Important Risk Disclosures:
Trading spot currencies involves substantial risk and there is always the potential for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the risk factor is high in the foreign exchange market trading, only genuine "risk" funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market.
Forex trading involve a real risk of loss. No "safe" trading system has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss. Past performance is not indicative of future results. Please read full risk disclaimer here: http://www.zulutrade.com/risk-disclaimer
ZuluTrade recommends that investors should be cautious when using a mobile device to trade or receive data. Handheld mobile devices depend on wireless connectivity, are subject to the limitations of 3G, 4G, Wi-Fi and GPRS networks restrictions, and may not provide the investor with the same functions as accessing the ZuluTrade platform from a web browser. ZuluTrade shall not be liable to any person for any losses, damages, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of use, direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages) resulting from the investor’s use of a handheld mobile device.