Thousands of travel articles, offline city maps, and self-guided walking tours in 600+ cities.
On GPSmyCity you can read thousands of inspiring travel articles written by travel writers and locals from all over the world. The GPSmyCity app – apart from offering interesting travel stories and insider tips on the destinations you plan to visit, it also guides you to the points of interest described in the articles courtesy of the included offline maps and GPS navigation assistance. Also part of this app are the city maps and self-guided walking tours for cities worldwide. All the articles and city guides included in this app operate offline without any need of 3G/4G data plan or Internet connection, so you need not worry about expensive roaming when traveling abroad.
The highlights and main features of the app include:
* Thousands of travel articles included.
* Detailed offline city maps for hundreds of cities worldwide.
* Location bookmarking on map.
* Touring routes clearly displayed on map.
* Precise turn-by-turn walking directions from one sight to another.
* The "FindMe" feature displaying your exact location plus Auto Tracking feature displaying your movement on the map, so you always know if you are moving in the right direction.
* All walking tours are fully functional in an offline mode, thus no data plan or roaming is needed when traveling to foreign destinations.
* Ability to create your own self-guided walking tours.
This revolutionary application makes bus tours obsolete. You no longer need to hop on a tour bus or join a tour group; now you can explore all of the best attractions on your own, at your own pace, and at a cost that is only a fraction of what you would normally pay for a guided tour.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. This app gives you the option to turn off the GPS tracking in the background to prolong the battery life.
Visit our website at www.GPSmyCity.com for more information.