REDIMED’s Telehealth Application facilitates access to these medical services by allowing users to coordinate video consultations with REDIMED’s medical staff 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
In the event of an acute injury or illness occurring on-site or at the workplace, REDIMED’s Telehealth services provide expert remote medical support with seamless communication & triage coordination from the place of injury through to clinical handover.
REDIMED’s Telehealth Application allows:
• Timely access to medical advice from REDIMED’s qualified GP’s, Specialists and Allied Health personnel using multiple video conferencing platforms (Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, etc.) for patients, injured workers and employers
• Instant publication of electronic medical certificates for all Australian workers’ compensation jurisdictions
• Immediate electronic referrals for further medical treatment
• Expert medical advice in real time for work capacity and fitness for duty, reducing the direct & indirect costs of workplace injury
• Coordination of a complete care pathway with timely & appropriate intervention