Track baby feeding, pumping, diaper changes and sleep with a clean and straightforward app. Get more ‘me’ time or spend time bonding with your baby instead of trying to remember which breast side to feed from, when your little one pooped or how long had it been since the last nap.
We talked with new moms to understand their needs and wishes; that’s how we came up with the SuperMama app. It keeps all newborn’s data readily at hand and lets you be more organized. Besides standard events, you can log info about medicines, baths, allergies and make custom notes. SuperMama app can be a game changer for new parents. It helps you plan your day and gives you more time for yourself, if you’re a mompreneur, for example.
Here is what you can track with SuperMama:
* Breastfeeding: log nursing time, set reminders and remember which side you last breastfed on (this is important to avoid plugged milk and mastitis);
* Breast pumping: track the volume to be sure that there is enough milk pumped;
* Diaper changes: take care of your baby’s delicate skin and keep track of his/her bowel movements;
* Bottle feeding: log the volume of formula, pumped milk, water or juice;
* Baby sleep: track duration, notice the patterns and evaluate the quality of your little angel’s sleeps;
* Custom events: choose from existing (activities, health, nurturing) or create your own.
All data is presented in a slick and easily accessible way. There are also easy-to-read graphs which help to see important trends of baby’s development. We’ve created a tool that benefits mom, baby and dad (yes, he can track child’s activity too!), making those first months of parenting a stress-free experience. Have everything under control with SuperMama!
Share your views and comments via email@example.com and we’ll tweak the app just for you!
Terms of Service: https://supermama.io/terms