TracKit is the best tool to help you keep track, measure and visualise just about anything happening in your life. Want to track the number of pushups you do everyday? Or the number of miles you travel on a single tank of gas? Or maybe you want to have a record of how much money you spend on coffee. Whatever it is, TracKit is dynamic enough to let you track almost any kind of data.
TracKit will keep track of every entry you add, give you statistics about your overall performance and generate a graph to show your progress over the last week, last month, or across all time
• See a graph of your performance over the last week, last month, or all time, for each tracker.
• Have a quick glance at your performance in all trackers from the home screen.
• Set goals for your trackers and see how you progress towards them.
• Calculate minimum, maximum, average and total of the values you enter.
• Set reminders for yourself to add new entries daily, weekly or monthly.
Things you could track with TracKit:
• Miles traveled on a single tank of gas
• Your weight
• Number of pushups you do daily
• Time spent commuting to and from work
• Money spent on food
…and just about anything else.